
I feel like this fat cat! I am a little disappointed I know it has not been that long that we started, but honestly I have gained weight not lost weight. What in the world is going on, I don't think I want muscles that bad if I have to weight more for it. Does anyone have a hard time loosing weight while they are nursing? My fat does not want to budge!!!!!! Whats up with those women who have a baby, nurse, and are skinner then they ever were before they even got pregnant. Holly cow not fair, oh-well. It has almost been two weeks, how is everyone doing? I need some motivation, so people tell me how the inches are melting off!!
MaRea
6 comments:
Ya, I am NOT one of those women who lose so much weight that they are skinnier then ever after having a baby, but I have hoped and wished that I would be....nope, still not. So frusterating! But I do think that the first few weeks you are using muscles your body never even knew it had and so your weight gain is for sure the muscle, but I am CERTIAN that the inches will start coming off. How could they now, I mean this workout is doing it all but cutting us open and removing gunk manually.
P.S I havent lost any weight on the scale but my pants are definitly more loose.
I'll be honest, I don't DARE weigh myself. I can't handle the dissapointment or discouragement that I would feel if it didn't say something positive! Pathetic i know:) I do FEEL better though! Stronger, more energy, etc. and I'm trying to be patient for the results to rear their beautiful heads!!! Hang in there, and don't be too hard on yourself, even tho that's easier said than done:)
Well I don't have the best advice, I didn't gain weight, my muscles just started defining more, you know I've done aerobics since I was in 8th grade, and I haven't done anything harder than this, you are bond to loose weight, I think your body is just thinking, wow this is so hard, and probably trying to hold onto weight thinking what is this women trying to do to us!! and pretty soon it's going to give and your body will start dropping those pounds you want because it will say, "if she's going to keep putting us through this hell, the pounds have got to go!! it took me 2months into the workouts to actually be able to even do plank to chatarunga run, and now I can probably say i can totally go down..down to china town!!
hey marea how can i post on the blog? without writing in the comments?
Don't get discouraged ya'll. We all just gotta get over the hump and then we'll see the difference. If you haven't been working out regularly like this before (I include myself in this area), it takes at least two weeks just to get back into it and get your body used to it. But it only takes less than a week to get out of shape. Doesn't seem right but it's true.
Marea, Hey. I'm sure you don't remember me, but I was a friend of your sister Lindsey in high school. (Karen Dickey) Amy told me about this blog and I hope it's okay I look at it.
So, I started P90X at the same time you guys all did and it is kicking the crap out of me. I'm nursing right now too and my body does the same thing, just holds onto the weight. I weighed myself yesterday and had lost nothing. I was so ticked b/c I've been working so hard. In fact, I was so mad that I decided to go on a run to add some extra cardio. I could NOT believe the difference. It felt so good and I killed it running where as even two weeks ago, when I was running, it felt like death. So, I guess the point of what's now becoming the world's longest comment is that even though the scale isn't showing it yet, I guarantee your body is changing and like everyone else said, the scale will show eventually too. Good luck!
Post a Comment