Well guys, if I had before and after pictures I would totally post them, but I didn't do it, because A...I didn't want to take the before pictures, because of my saggy skin on my belly, and B...I am so white how could they look good!! However wow P90X is so worth it and totally works, I only wish I was able to be 100% consistent. Which I wasn't! So after this last week, I am starting fresh again, and going to try and do it better, I know I won't make 100% but I'll do my best!
I started with the classical, but decided I didn't want to be a buff body builder, but more lean and long like a dancer, so the last 2 months I switched to the lean, which I am going to stick with on this 2nd go around.
My arms look awesome right now, I hope I can do better with the rest of my body, I told you before I can finally do plank to chattarunga run, I thought there was no way that would happen, but it did, it still about knocks me unconscious but I can finish!!
So wish me luck with starting afresh!! Oh one more thing, I think diet is 80% of all this, and the workouts are what do the fine tuning, so look at your fridge...make it over and get those healthy snacks, and the battle is almost won!
Marsha
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I need to tell myself everyday that diet is 80% of this whole thing. Kyle even said the other night "Its true what Marsha said, diet is 80% maybe I shouldn't eat a whole bag of chips!!!" So thank you
Go Marsha!! The chatarunga run!?! Now THAT is impressive!
Post a Comment