Saturday, February 28, 2009

Reporting for duty

So how we all doing? Nobody has posted for awhile... We still on track? Anyone quit? Anyone slackin and need a swift kick in the butt from my foot? :) I admit I have been kinda going half-assed the last couple weeks and I need to step it up. School has just been keeping me so busy. But NO MORE EXCUSES!!! That goes for everyone. Starting the next week, I'm going hard core. (and hopefully in return get a hard core. ha ha)


Any guys doing this with us.... picture your head on a different body.... obviously :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

where did you find that picture of me? What a wonderful body I have ;)

Kyle Hess said...

I have been sticking to the program to the T, meaning doing a darn good job. I don't get it starting monday I am going on week six and have gained 4 lbs. Now if that is not some motivation to keep on going I don't know what is!!!!!! By the end of these 90 days maybe i can shoot for the stars and loose 2lbs all together. I am frustrated, but will not quite!!

MaRea

Ashlee said...

I need a blown up version of that picture with my head on it on the fridge!

Dan and Marsha said...

Maybe when we are all that sexy this summer we can all go get brazilian waxes, cause that's an itsy bitsy bikini, but I want it!!!

Unknown said...

Marsha- you want the itsy bitsy bikini, or the brazilian wax?? I heard those hurt like a mother! But the pic is of Gisele, and she's Brazilian... so maybe they are just born with the Brazilian wax and never have to go through the pain. ha ha ha.