I have decided to completely erase this week from my memory. I did Monday and then I got sick, then Noah got sick, then I got sicker, then Noah got sicker, then I stayed sick. Today is the first day I am actually able to eat like a normal person. so I am erasing this week and doing it all over next week. I will be in Cache Valley for most of the week but since my in-laws have a large basement and a dvd player I have no excuses.
On the up side, because of my lack of appetite this week I have lost 4.5 pounds. YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can I get sick if I can loose 5 lbs in a week??? it's really not worth getting sick.
MaRea
i struggled with the first couple weeks because i too got really sick for 3 days and didn't do the workouts, then started awesome again the next week and my kids got sinus and ear infections! I just finished my first week STRAIGHT ever without missing a workout and I am so happy! i think being a mom it's pretty hard to avoid little hang-ups but the important thing is that we always get right back on the horse-or KEEP PUSHING PLAY!!
Post a Comment