Monday, February 16, 2009

Don't Feel LOST


So I know I said I was just going to do the lean over again, but Dan and I just started LOST Season one and wow, Evangeline Lilly's arms are so freaking awesome. I want my arms to be as buff as hers, so I am switching it up!! Then I had to just put her freaking hot bod up for all of us to get some more motivation!! If you haven't seen her on Lost, you'll be amazed, even just standing still you can see the definition of her arm muscles!! So now I am switching it up this week I am starting all over so I am going to do the classic, I want to be ripped like that!!

Plus if you guys don't subscribe to Shape magazine, you should, it is such a motivator, I think my favorite part is that they feature real people and their struggles to loose weight and it is so easy to relate to them, it usually takes me a couple of weeks to finish the whole magazine because I am so busy but it keeps me pumped and helps me to say no to that piece of cake at "mira's" house!!! and it always has healthy recipes I love it. The reason I bring it up because they had an article in this months issue about Female boxers...(who's workout program included PLYOMETRICS, jumping rope, and shadowboxing) having higher bone mineral density (BMD) than those who do other types of exercise, such as running, biking, and walking. BMD indicates the amount of calcium in your bones, and the more you have the stronger your skeleton is!!

The lean doesn't have any Plyo, plus P90X is all about muscle confusion so I am going to switch to the classic so I can be buff and sexy like evangeline lilly, have stronger bones, and confuse the crapola out of my body so it will keep building more muscle.

4 comments:

MaRea Hess said...

now, that is something to work for!!!!!

marea

Unknown said...

the arms??? I want the whole package!!!!! but made for someone who's 5'9".

Amy said...

ditto!!

Ashlee said...

wow, is that like 2% body fat or what? that is quite the motivation:)