
I just wanted to hurry and post to say THANK YOU! You guys are awesome. I haven't checked this blog in a couple days so I went back through the new posts and comments. It is so fun to see people feel the same way as you about all this crazy p90x stuff. Thank you for posting and commenting-i love it and it keeps me going. Especially those who have done this before and say it actually pays off! I am dying to shed this MUFFIN-TOP:) Plus, thanks for the diet being 80% of this thing reminder-that is definitely my struggle for sure. I can MAKE myself workout easier than I can resist yummy food:) Keep up the tips on this puh-leaassseee!
P.S. As a parting thought I wanted to share something from my workout today that i LOVE (not hate) for a switch? The WACKY-JACK!!! Especially when he says "we are just RIPPING those obliques" ya baby, see ya later spare tire:) Keep it up guys, we are awesome.
2 comments:
I will work for those ABS!!! Come on girls only 11 more weeks of this stuff, then round 2!
MaRea
I want those abs!!! 11 weeks and counting. but don't be expecting before and after pics from me either.
hey ash.... can i be allowed to see your blog? my email is tarylbarnett@gmail.com
Post a Comment