Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HELP???

Guys I can not do the chest and back in the classic version, I am so pissed, I took a whole week off before I started this new round on the classic, because my shoulder was hurting, it hurts right between the shoulder and chest muscle. It felt completely better, I could totally pull my shirt up off over my head without having to rotate my arm funny, but then I did chest and back last night (the push up one) and I've hurt it again, does anyone have any good physical therapy stretches I can do? I'm so annoyed I'm going to have to switch chest and back with another workout maybe core, for; I don't know maybe three weeks, when will it heal? has anyone ever pulled a shoulder muscle, I do it occasionally I can sleep on it funny, but usually it feels better within the month.
Any advice from anyone, I am so sad, I want my sexy buff arms! I can do the tricep workout, but it's push-ups that hurt it.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

sorry i can't help-im not doing classic and i've never hurt myself there either! im sure a doctor would say it needs time to heal and not to push it too hard. plus your arms are probably already perfect! summer is a ways away though so im sure you'll get those killer arms before swim-suit season even if you take a little break to heal:)