Monday, March 23, 2009

P90x Has Taken Over My Life!

Well this is just to remind everyone that there is life outside of p90x!! I was so excited to get my special edition 2 disc twilight DVD, and of course I've already watched it, it was a good stress reliever, but sadly I was doing X stretch along with it, do you see what I mean when I say p90x is taking over my life! Has it taken over anyone else's?

I guess that is a good thing, but I haven't had a 100% week yet, but the most I've missed is two days the first week. So on average I am only missing 1 a week, so I decided to tally all of the ones I missed, which are yoga, kenpo, 2 chest and back and only 1 ab ripper, so I am doing a make up week and I will do the ones I missed plus incorporate the 4th week, and then do the 4th week over before I start phase 2, I figure that way I'll stay on top of things and feel like I am getting closer to 100%.

So I have a good recipe for everyone if you like bell peppers. you'll need
however many chicken breast, and butterfly them that way it's closer to the right portion size
package of western family four cheese italian blend
thinly cut (long length ways) assortment of bell peppers, yellow, orange, red and green
Olive oil

saute the peppers in olive oil, til they are brown, lay one butterflied piece of chicken breast flat, place peppers in the middle and put some cheese on them, then roll chicken breast over them and stick in a tooth pick to keep closed, brown chicken on both sides and place in baking dish for about 20-35 min on 350 to 375 depending on your oven, I always have to turn my oven higher, but this is one of my favorite dinners and I just throw some veggies plus mushrooms (never forget mushrooms) in olive oil and saute til tender and sprinkle with a little bit of garlic salt and basil leaves, so good!!

you guys I check this blog all the time, it totally is my motivator, so keep posting. Where are you all, how is everyone doing? post some healthy recipes or things that make p90x easier for you. Or what you do to de-stress because I am sure we all have the worst cabin fever, I know I do.

1 comment:

Hess said...

Marsha, I am so proud of you!!! I had my worst week last week, I only did it once. I know that is really bad, between traveling, and well not being totally motivated. I have said it out loud and I am going to repent and recommit myself. This week is going to be 100% workouts, and eating.