Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hooray!

Here's a little bit of motivation guys: I have lost 5% of my beginning body fat percentage since we all embarked on this journey together. YAY, I'm so excited. I have a long way to go still but I'm choosing to be pumped about my small accomplishment and try even harder now:) We can DO this, I know it. Here is my favorite healthy recipe lately, you guys just have to try it, you'll be addicted, and it's good for you! Combine these ingredients in a medium-large bowl: 1 diced green pepper, 1 diced red pepper, 2 medium avocados diced, 1 can diced tomatoes (lime and cilantro flavor), 1 can drained black beans, 1 can drained black-eyed peas, 1 1/4 c. frozen sweet corn. Gently stir in one DRY italian dressing packet and switch the oil and vinegar on the back of the package so you use more vinegar and of course use OLIVE oil:) healthy healthy! Spoon this over grilled chicken or fish or, my favorite, eat with BAKED Tostito Scoops. Hope you like it. And lets keep posting, I'll try to do better too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Ash!! That is awesome. you are doing so good. 5% is more than one might think! I'm totally jealous.
thanks for the recipe. that sounds really good, we'll have to try it.

Hess said...

Ash,

That is so amazing, after talking to you I got my p90x done and even got my butt on the treadmill and will come to spin class today with you. Thanks for the extra kick in the rear!!! Once again way to GO!