I could care less if I bend like this,but I sure wouldn't mind being that skinny! :)
Just an FYI. I've decided this next week to switch from LEAN to CLASSIC. After my 3 soccer games this week I got to thinking that I get plenty of cardio on the side right now. Amy's comment of "wimpy arms" reminded me that I too have ZERO upper body strength. I can barely do a pull-up and can MAYBE do one push-up normal. (not on knees) So I too will be doing the classic so I can hopefully tone up and beef up a bit too.
3 comments:
Taryl- the plyometrics will be way good for you since you play so much soccer. He says over and over again during it that if you keep it up you will see huge difference in your preformance in sports.
P.S you are one pushup ahead of me :)
I was thinking of doing Classic so I can workout with my husband. I just don't want to do the killer shoulder workout, pull ups, push-up etc....
I liked Amy's outlook if you can just hang there for one minute when you start that is good enough. In the end is what counts right!!
MaRea
Yeah, i got 3 weeks into it (P90X) last summer, and i don't like the plyometrics, even tho i know it would help me. But this time we're going full force! All 90 days baby!
Post a Comment