Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 1 & 2 in not so sunny st george...

This is me doing a pull up...
that's right y'all I am just hanging there. There is no possible way my wimpy little arms can even move my body a whole millimeter towards the bar. So I hang, I laugh, I laugh harder, I drop, and I go get my chair. Which by the way even WITH the chair I can only do 5. So with my wimpy arms in mind I have chosen to just stick with the "classic" program to hopefully beef me up a bit.

Day 2: HOLY CANOLY PLYOMETRICS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL, either that or use it as some form of torture for terrorists or people that wear socks with sandals. It totally kicked my tail, but was totally worth it. One of the best workouts I have ever gotten. It is amazing what your body can do long after you think you should have quit. YAY!!

P.S I'm not doing the P90X diet, just doing ditto to taryl (portion control, healthier choices, ect) I had my body fat checked at the gym about a week ago, wish I was closer to do the pool thing :(. Fancy to say I am sitting at a bunky 27%. Now I must stop before I confess any more embarrassing stats about myself. I hope everyone else had a fabulous start. Go us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your amazing!!! I can't even think of trying to get through the shoulder and arm workout. Kyle said that he thought after the first 3 minutes of Plyo today he thought there was no way he could finish. He said the same thing about the workout, he was happy to have finished it. I need to try and sub cardio for plyo to find out how hard it is.
MaRea