Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Body Fat % Test

Just an FYI for those of you living close by or are interested, I called USU today and they are having an 'open test' for the water tank to test body fat %. (water testing is VERY accurate) It is going to be on Wednesday February 4th, from 6-8pm at the HPER. Cost is $10. Bring a swimsuit, towels are provided. First come first serve.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be there, even though I think I will look worse than the girl in the tank!!

MaRea Hess said...

t

Unknown said...

Weird it wouldn't let me comment before... all i was going to say was DITTO. :)

Ashlee said...

so who knows how to post? i can't get in to make a new post so i'll just say it here: i NEVER in my life could've imagined YOGA being that hard!!! wowo:)

MaRea Hess said...

Ashlee you have to accept the offer to be an author on this blog. I sent it to your email account. Then you sign in like normal/.