well after two weeks I can officially say that YES i am a wimp, and YES i swear every time I do plyometrics still. I am actually training for a few races coming up so I have been running usually 4 days a week along with doing P90x. At first I thought I was crazy but as long as I do one in the morning and one in the evening it seems to be ok. Anywhoo so after two weeks this is what I have observed...
1. I still cannot even remotely do a pull up.
2. I still have to do the push-ups "girl" style. I cannot even squeeze out ONE regular one.
3. Eating fruit snacks a half our before kenpo is NOT a good idea (well eating fruit snacks at all is probably going against it all)
4. speaking of Kenpo, at the first I said "Oh this isn't so bad" by the end I said "My arms they are on fire, please NO. MORE. PUNCHES!"
5. The more water I drink during the day the better i do
6. My love/HATE relationship for yoga is oh so present. It sadly made me realise that my dancing days are long gone. balancing on one foot is harder than it looks
7. I have to do plyometrics in the morning or else I dread it all day long.
8. I totally love all of this!
I am super excited to START seeing results. Maybe after all this is over we will have to treat ourselves and our super sexy bodies to some sort of a fun beach bikini vacation. I hear Cancun is nice in may ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like the warm beach idea, but then again you enjoy the warm sun everyday. Logan winters are so pleasant? Plyometrics will forever kill me. I guess if it's not I've graduated P90X.... and that's not happening in the near future.
I wouldn't mind a vacay on the beach! Don't worry girl, I still can't do push ups or pull ups either. At least not the right way. And after the Chest/back workout my pits hurt for days! Who cares about upper body strength anyway. All I want is abs of steel.. a six pack... with the back fat gone... that too much to ask!!!
I thought the same thing about kenpo, this is a piece of cake, but then the next day I was like...seriously I can't move my arms, I enjoy it now because I feel like I am a bad ass martial artists...yeah don't get in my way!!
Post a Comment