Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Who me??

Who has fallen as far off the wagon as one could possibly get???












Yep that would be ME!!!

It has been crazy around these parts with sickness after sickness after sickness, then throw in a trip back to cold cache valley for a funeral, a vacation to San Diego, a few Visitors and such in the mix and you get me not doing a lick of P90X for about 2, maybe even 3 weeks now. AHHHH!!! So I am starting ALL OVER! Thats right folks I have OCD and cannot just pick up where I left off so I am starting again at day 1. And once again since my OCD always wins I have to start on Monday. But have no fear. I ran 5 miles today and did the stretch video in the morning. I plan on doing some sort of video everyday this week and keep up with my running. So here I go AGAIN. This time for reals.





P.S Seriously Ash, your 5% body fat loss has given me newfound determination. That and the fact that I just went to San Diego with a couple friends and my one friend who has had 4 kids (which the youngest is just a mere 1 year old I might add) bought a size 4 pair of jeans!

5 comments:

Hess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hess said...

Traveling messes everything up. The last two weeks I have not done so well either. Don't start over again just get through the whole thing. You don't have to be perfect. Then on the 2nd round you can be harder on yourself. Kick that OCD to the curb and start back up where you left off! Anyways that is what I am telling myself?

Ashlee said...

I think the most important part is that you are getting back TO it! I finally had to toss my OCD because if I didn't I would STILL be on week 1:) I somehow just miss one or maybe even two as it gets closer to the weekend! I decided to take Tony's advice 'do your best and forget the rest!' so just keep at it-we've got time until swimsuit season, heck it just snowed up north for 3 days straight!

Dan and Marsha said...

don't feel bad, it's like having a really bad day of eating, like last friday night we had a twilight party and watched the movie, but we had every imaginable delicious fattening treats you can imagine, and I gorged on carmel popcorn, afterwards I felt so gross, and ended up doing core synergistics at like 10 p.m., and felt so much better, but I still had all those nasty extra calories in me so the next day I didn't get down or defeated, I just had a low calorie day to make up for it, like oatmeal and berries in the morning, and shrimp salad, and then just got back onto track, that is the thing with this it is impossible to be 100% but if you keep trying to reach that, and even if you have a bad week, start over with more determination, that is why I started it all over because I did it during the holidays and of course i didn't do it for 3 weeks at a time.

Unknown said...

i too feel i have fallen. i have seen hardly any results, which is hard to keep me motivated. i'm totally jealous of ashlee for losing 5%! i've finally been able to cut mt dew out almost completely. (baby steps right?) i got a jump rope to throw into the mix, and started swimming (still doing soccer and bball) and if i don't start seeing a smaller number on the scale or feel better in my last-summer's jeans/shorts, i'm gonna be upset. the waists fit fine, it's the thighs.... ugh!

BTW- i made that pepper stuffed chicken and it was delicious!!