Monday, March 23, 2009

"Itsy Bitsy Yellow Polka Dot Bikini"

So I know I just blogged, but then I thought about that song that goes "she wore an itsy bitsy, tiny, weeny, yellow polka dot bikini, that she wore for the first time today!!" Well this is the swimming suit that is on a hanger in my closet, it is my swimming suit for this summer. This is my favorite Victoria Secret model, and all though I will never get any where close to her hottness, sexyness, beauty, chestyness (I cold go on), but... I'm soooo going to wear that bikini this summer, so keep posting guys you keep me going

3 comments:

Hess said...

I need to buy a swimsuit and hang it on my mirror for motivation. You would think that Hawaii coming up in two weeks would do the trick.

Hess said...

MARSHA, how do you let Dan bring over WARM homemade cinnamon rolls at 10:00 at night!!! The temptation is killing me. I said I was going to go for 100% this week. Oh-well, it just didn't seem right to offend Dan and not partake of the goodness.

Ashlee said...

yay Marsha! thanks for posting, you ROCK. i check this blog too, hoping to get/stay motivated but I've been a slacker at being the one to post. i will post after this comment, just for you:) anyways awesome idea with the swimsuit on a hanger-what motivation! im sure you will get to your goal. i am loving/hating p90x! loving how much it hurts and pushes me past my limits/ hating the anticipation everyday until i do it cuz i know its going to kill me! thanks for the pick-me-up and yummy recipe:)