Wednesday, April 29, 2009
a little over 1/2 way pictures
okay guys i totally took 1/2 way pictures of my abs and arms, I posted it for 3 seconds and was about to go to work and thought oh crap i can't keep this up for the whole world to see, so I'll try and do it again if I get some guts, but you guys keep going p90x totally rocks I am so excited about my rocking arms and my abs are getting better everyday, so if you want to see my not so sexy flat chested pictures stay tuned!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ok marsha oh! my! goodness!! Your original post WITH the pictures showed up on my google reader before you deleted it and I must say you look AMAZING!! Put them back up here! It seriously remotivated me times a million. Holy moly!
I NEED SOME MOTIVATION, PLEASE POST THEM!!!!!!
i totally saw them too.... you are seriously HOT!!! and that's after two kids! i don't have that excuse to blame my squishy-ness. I'd kill for those abs. I am with amy, total re-motivation. now that school is finally done, i'm gonna get back into it hard core. with your's and ashlee's results, how can anyone not want to?? i doubt i'll have the guts to post pics of my body in spandex-y material of any sort... so kudos to you for that too. you rock girl!
hey i didn't see these awesome pictures-i really hope you post them again! good job on staying strong! i am doing pretty good i guess but it's not a fast process when you have some flub to lose that sits on top of that awesome rock hard muscle:) keep it up, you are our inspiration girl!
Post a Comment