Thursday, April 23, 2009

Reporting for duty

we all dead or what??!! anyone been keeping to it and kicking butt? i admit i kinda fell off the wagon, mainly cuz i was so frustrated for not seeing ANY results. I don't even dare test my body fat %. I honestly don't even know if we should be done with phase 3 yet or not... i need to be more disciplined. I started off so good too! Ugh. I can only be mad at myself....

How is everyone else? Results? Tips? Where you at in the program? I need to work out a better schedule for working out and just stick to it no matter what. I get side tracked with work and school, i don't know how you do it with kids, for those who have em.

1 comment:

Dan and Marsha said...

I know it is sooo hard, but I just make myself do it, I always say to myself...it's a freaking hour out of a 24 hr day get off your lazy but and just do it, and then after i tell myself that i think of how awesome i feel after i am done, it's like i'm in competition with myself, I'm still doing it every day as best i can I have the occasional day where it is just impossible, like yesterday i was suppose to do plyo the one i hate, but my husband lent "my" p90x to his brother to burn, so i couldn't do it, and i am suppose to get it back tonight so what i do is just do two, one at nap time when both my kids are asleep and one after they go to bed, that way i get them all in still, and i've been telling myself last week, last week til week 4 and week 4 is so much easier in the phases i think no abs no weights, just keep telling yourself...i'm going to be swimming in the next couple of months!! that motivates me! you know what else helps me the most i think to myself this is so healthy for me, preventing against cancer diabetes all sorts of diseases, and then when I look at a piece of cake or goodie i think this is so not healthy for me, it isn't going to do me a bit good, that helps me have just a little bit or none at all