Monday, May 4, 2009

Six Week Count Down

So when you guys get to the 4th week are you just like ....relief, the 4th week is definately not a walk in the park, but after doing a whole hour of working out and then waiting for the ab ripper to start on 3 out of the 7 workout dvd's I think I want to scream...I can't do this any longer. So I am on the 4th week of the 2 phase and hello I totally welcome core synergistics, kenpo and yoga, love kenpo I think it's the easiest dvd but at the same time you feel it, anyway I thought I'd just write and say how much I love week 4!! and now I am six weeks away to throwing p90x away in the cupboard for a good long while! Okay I am still going to use it but at the most 4 times a week and mostly for a comfortable 3 days, honestly how do people workout everyday it is insane, I am so sick of it, and throw two kids on top of that! I'd rather go to the park lay in the sun and watch them play, I love/hate p90x!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your pics still show in my gmail reader... you should put them back up. they'll motivate anyone. the muscle definition is AWESOME!